[barcode] Asterisks and parenthesis

Carlo Corridore carlo@alenianola.finmeccanica.it
Mon Oct 4 13:43:44 CEST 2004

We changed, with a special barcode setting, the local configuration
on the optical pen and now it's seems OK.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bye.

--
                      \\|//
                      (o o)

 Alenia Aeronautica
 Via Boscofangone Zona Industriale A.S.I.
 80035 Polvica di Nola (NA) ITALY
 Tel ++39-81-315-4103
 Fax ++39-81-315-4044
 mailto: carlo at alenianola dot finmeccanica dot it