[Flug] ADSL

mark wilson ciosmuil@dada.it
Mar 17 Apr 2001 18:06:18 CEST

Greetings;
First i would like to apologise for writing in English. Although i speak and
understand fairly well, writing in Italian would be embarassing and perhaps
more cryptic that a GPG signature.

Second. i would like to thank the FLUG for  getting me started  with Linux
by giving me my first  CD (RH6.0). I've been using Linux, primarily S.u.S.E.,
ever since.

Now, i am interested in getting an ADSL hook-up for my home. Can anyone offer
suggestions on which "provider" to use (or to avoid, for that matter)? And any
ideas where i can buy a small used computer to build a firewall with?

thanks, grazie
a presto
 --
mark wilson