[gl-como] Fwd: Announcing a new match sprint for 150 Supporters

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla-l@trueelena.org
Sab 4 Feb 2017 18:06:24 CET

Ciao

forwardo al volo dall'aula di FOSDEM dove sta per iniziare il talk di
bkuhn :)

ottimo momento per una donazione a conservancy!

----- Forwarded message from Software Freedom Conservancy <info@sfconservancy.org> -----

Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 10:29:37 -0500
From: Software Freedom Conservancy <info@sfconservancy.org>
To: announce@sfconservancy.org
Subject: Announcing a new match sprint for 150 Supporters

Announcing a new match sprint for 150 Supporters

Conservancy is excited to announce that an anonymous donor has agreed to match
150 new or renewing Supporters.  They've challenged us to meet the goal
quickly: the match starts now along with FOSDEM in Brussels, and runs about a
week to the end of Monday, February 13 (noon on Tuesday, February 14 UTC).

This is Conservancy's most aggressive match program to date.  After an
impressive rally from the community to meet the end of the Private Internet
Access match last month, we're eager to see whether we can build off that
momentum and the buzz of FOSDEM to sign up 150 Supporters in a week.  So don't
hesitate: join or renew as a Conservancy Supporter today, at
<https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/>!

We're especially looking to use this opportunity to encourage new Supporters
to join.  If you're already a Supporter, please spread the word about this
match to your friends and colleagues and encourage them to sign up.  The
bigger our Supporter base, the more projects we can help with fiscal
sponsorship, outreach, and compliance work. The more we can do, the more the
community benefits, so make sure your friends know about this limited-time
chance!

--
Become a Conservancy Supporter Now: https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/
 (And then ask a friend to become a Supporter, too! :)