Richiesta di aiuto [Debian 4- bootcdwrite]

Renzo Cavalli renzo.cavalli@tin.it
Lun 16 Giu 2008 13:15:58 CEST

Giuliano wrote:

> Ho raccolto i log, sia del build che dell'errore al boot.
> Se qualcuno avesse la pazienza di darci un'ochhiata per scoprire dove
> stia l'inghippo gliene sarei molto grato.
prova a mettere l'errore su google
/init: /init: 151: Syntax error:  0xauto

ne vien fuori,
http://jonmccune.wordpress.com/2007/10/

"
My first ISO didn’t boot. The kernel panicked because it couldn’t mount
the root filesystem. The last three lines of output:

Begin: Mounting root filesystem... ...
/init: /init: 151: Syntax error: 0xauto

This is caused by the default Debian kernel including the CD-ROM drivers
as modules, thereby requiring their presence in an initial ram disk
(initrd). The default initrd is not properly structured to allow for
booting from the CD. The bootcd maintainers thought of this. I did an
`aptitude install bootcd-mkinitramfs discover` and then tried again. The
resulting ISO booted nicely, though it would have been nice if the
documentation for bootcd was more explicit that the bootcd-mkinitramfs
package was necessary.
"
forse puo' esserti utile.

mettere gli errori direttamente su google e' un passo necessario, spesso
risolve il problema.

--
Renzo Cavalli  0xF9C31E07
via bertone 2 zoagli