[gpm]Re: gpm 1.19.5

Nico Schottelius nicos@pcsystems.de
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:55:48 +0100

wow. what a huge backlog. sorry.

the patches are here, partly they are applied in gpm-1.20.0-beta.

This time my notebook is broken again, so I have problems accessing gpm
sources,
hopefullt I will be able to retrieve them tomorrow!

Nico

> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 09:56:27PM +0200, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> >

> > > However yes, currently I have a lot of Debian specific patches because I
> > > only found out a week or so ago that it was actively maintained again.
> >
> > Please tell all other developers it is maintained again.
> > Maybe we can stop building different versions and others
> > can provide their work here.
>
> I am the only Debian gpm developer, and I don't have the contact
> information for the other distributions, sorry.
> >
> > > I'll update the patches to apply to the current gpm sources and  send
> > > them along as soon as I get time, hopefully in the next week or so.
> >
> > That sounds good!  I will wait for them and hopefully apply some of the to
> > gpm-1.19.7.
>
> Already sent, you should have gotten them?
>
> Zephaniah E. Hull.
> >
> > Nico
>
> --
>         1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
>            92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801
>
>      "First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out - because I
> was not a jew. Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak
> out - because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade
> unionists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.
> Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me!"
>   - Pastor Niemoeller - victim of Hitler's Nazis

Nico Schottelius

Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
I try to remove my huge backlog currently.