[gpm]Re: gpm 1.19.4 X Raw Hide version

Nico Schottelius nicos@pcsystems.de
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:57:03 +0000

> > sorry for the late reply!

again. :(

> > > Build, not install.
> >
> > what's you defination of build ?
> > ./configure && make  ?
> > or make install ?
>
> Both.

as you see it's changed in 1.20.0 (and possibly earlier) .

Greetings,

Nico

--
Nico Schottelius

Sorry for delayed messages. The backlog is getting smaller!
It's less then 50 mails currently!

Please send your messages pgp-signed or pgp-encrypted.
If you don't know what pgp is visit www.gnupg.org.
(public pgp key: ftp.schottelius.org/pub/familiy/nico/pgp-key)