[ImoLUG] Server Akonadi

fRANz andrea.francesconi@gmail.com
Dom 13 Nov 2016 18:15:22 CET

> Korganizer prima dell'aggiornamento funzionava.
> Dopo l'aggiornamento ho riavviato la macchina virtuale e Korganizer
> non funge, errore del server Akonadi.
> Applicata la soluzione suggerita dal Ginex, ovvero un mkdir
> /var/lib/mysql-files, Korganize funziona di nuovo.

mi sono riletto meglio il thread a debian-bugs:

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1469725.html

che sia in realtà una colpa di Akonadi e non di MySQL?! io leggo:

"This is an unfortunate consequence of the MySQL security update that
requires it. aknoadi packaging needs to be updated to do this (or alter
its MySQL configuration to not need it, etc)."

e ancora:

"We should have picked up that this change was required in akonadi
packaging before pushing the security update, and I've already
apologised for that and suggested how we might work together to pick it
up in advance next time. But akonadi packaging does still need to be
updated whichever way."

mmm
-f