EDO SODIMM

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu Apr 1 18:05:08 CEST 2004

As for RAM, it seems to me that much less connector pins are needed,
as address and data lines are typically time-shared -- aren't they?
Actually, this might save us, 'cause I doubt HP engineers would have
otherwise included the "extra" address lines in their circuitry.
Whoever tries to hack a module oughta check.

Oh and since there are only two RAM chips on the F1267A module,
any multiplexing between them is handled on the mainboard;
if your replacement module has a different setting,
you ought to add the appropriate logic, to make it compatible.
Hum.

A new poll indicates that if the presidential election were held tomorrow
nobody would vote, because they think the election is in November."
	-- Dennis Miller