small userland

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Fri Apr 2 05:33:35 CEST 2004

Considering how that my microdrive is dead with no replacement
for the next month, I'm currently compiling my mini-distribution,
that will include:
* libc6
* busybox
* cardctl, cardmgr
* xemacs, console only, just the .elc I need.
* clisp

Hopefully it'll fit in 32MB with the sources I use.

Note: 32MB of RAM + 6MB of swap isn't enough to compile xemacs
(I die on extents.c). Hopefully distcc will save the day...

Life is made of commitment. Neutrality is a myth, unless towards the
irrelevant. Don't hide your responsibilities under that carpet.	-- Faré