Distribution / USB Host / Status ???

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 04:30:13 CET 2004

Sounds good about the USB.  I don't know if anyone has
thought of this or not.  But you can get external
notebook hard drive enclosures with integrated USB
support.  I have one that cost around $20 but have
seen them for less.  It will run of the USB power or
an external power source.  Since I'm not a kernel
hacker, I might take a stab at some kind of user
space.

Dave

--- Hasjim Williams <jornada820@lists.futaris.org>

http://sdd.toshiba.com/main.aspx?Path=/818200000007000000010000659800000001/81820000010d000000010000659c000003b7