cvs kernel

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sun Feb 22 00:22:56 CET 2004

The public CVS server lags behind the developers' repository,
so until it is next synchronized, you'll have to use a developer account
to access the greatest and latest jornada820 kernel.

Create your sf.net account and mail me the name so I add you,
if you want to be developer. Then you can use add your SSH key
to the CVS server, wait for it to propagate, and enjoy.
Check sf.net site documentation for details.

Once you have setup all this authentication stuff, you can:
	cvs -d :ext:$USERNAME@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/jornada820 checkout kernel/linux/kernel
and follow the instructions in
	Documentation/arm/SA1100/Jornada820

Until the project releases files for the ramdisk and hpcboot,
you can find them in
	ftp server: samaris.tunes.org
	user: jornada
	password: 820
	directory: /linux/oleg/

Have fun!

Artificial intelligence is what we don't know how to do yet
	-- Alan Kay