Userland for Linux on HP Jornada 820

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 01:19:04 CET 2004

Yes it's going to be tight if we aren't careful.  It's
easy to get spoiled with these modern PC's.  Tonight
or tomorrow I'll do some tests on my Zaurus.  It's set
up to have 32 meg storage and 32 meg program space.  I
should be able to get some ideas of what we can expect
with it's applications.  Any idea what apps I should
test for?  Also if anyone is interested, I can get
some screen shots out of the Zaurus using VNC.