kernel26

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Tue Jun 29 11:45:45 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:42:26AM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
> Some minor comments, because i don't really have time for hacking now:
Neither do I, actually, but it's a trap :-)

> 1.
OK, made the first Makefile target a help target.

> 2.
Made the Makefile hopefully nicer with .config

> 3.
I have never built a arm-wince-pe toolchain. Could the uclibc scripts
be patched so as to build in a same toolchain both targets arm-uclibc-linux
and arm-wince-pe? Or must it be two separate toolchains? I really don't know.

PS: I have no idea why kernel 2.6 barfs at our ramdisk.

PPS: my tinydrive died (once again). Grrr.
Maybe it was unhappy at the way kernel 2.6 setup the voltage or something?

There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
	-- Morpheus, in "The Matrix"