Urgent Business Assistance

Mrs Mariam Abacha reginaldgaruba97@netscape.net
Lun 30 Giu 2003 04:51:35 CEST

ATTN:
TEL: 234-1-776  5869
FAX:234-1-759   8827
Greetings to you in the name of Allah the most high.I am Mrs Mariam Abacha the widow of late General Sani Abacha the former military head of state of Federal Republic of Nigeria from(1993-1998).Since my husband died the present civilian Government has frozen all my husbands account,the Government also has frozen my husbands account in abroad and ever since then has kept a close watch on the family members and besides has placed a serious law that no member of the late family of Abacha is allowed to travel out.
My first son Mohammed is presentlyunder detension for more interrogation about the family wealth here in Nigeria and abroad.
I am appealing to you seriously to help me with an account to transferthe sum of($30.5m)Thirty million five hundred thousand dollars urgently.Arrangements have been put in place to move this moneyout of the conutry in a secret vault through a security company to any to Europe or America as soon as you indicate your interest.
However,my lawyer shall send to you security Deposit Certificate and the Airway Billof thr Lauggage which shall be tagged "FAMILY TREASAURE".
We have agreed to offerto 20% of the total sum,5%for expenses while75%is to be held on trust by youuntil we can decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerialease reply immediately by phone or email,treat with utmost confidentiality and sincererity.Do have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Mariam