Jaqueline wrote:

Kristin Hank everyimbibing@ursm.cl
Ven 9 Feb 2007 14:10:06 CET

Broker Alert!

Good stock MHII.OB(MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC) especially for businessmen.
MHII.OB Examined stock has a huge potential and growth.
Check the news about this great stock on broker web-site
Hurry up. It is very essential you grab MHII on Friday 02.09.07
Purchasing this great stock you will not miss your target.

The fact is that Marshall Holdings International Inc. (OTC BB:MHII.OB - News) said that revenues for the Third Quarter 2006 were eight times higher than in the same period for 2005, with an increase of $1.4 million in revenue.

We {LETprovide,give,offer} you the best stock and prices:
Now last: 0.018
Growth: + 5.83%

Coming up...
Today prognosis -> 0.025 (+ 47 %)
Monday -> 0.035 (+ 105 %)

We have brought such deals to you as WEXE 0.55 -> 0.7 HSBC 0.07->0.12 AUNI 0.165 -> 0.28
You know absolutly witch ones are real what not but this are real one.
Campaign just started more news will be soon.

79456E79336E7A33797571787871737D6E
caesir