[News] Golf Ball direct from Factory

Wichai / GOLF BALL FACTORY wichai@toppointgolf.com
Dom 2 Mar 2008 15:17:07 CET

Dear Sir,
My name is Wichai Khurewattanakul. I am Chief Executive Officer of Toppoint Corp. - one of the largest GOLF BALLS manufacturer in the world, which located at Rayong, Thailand.

I would like to present our 10 years of our world class experience to you with well-trained staffs, who are able to offers you the highest technology of full line golf ball production. Exp. 2 piece / 3 piece / tour ball / range ball / OEM / logo ball etc. with quality and customer care.

You can learn more about us by simply click to "http://www.toppointgolf*2Ecom/" and find out more how to access the best golf ball business with the best golf ball performance. I am really trust that Toppoint Corp. can be your best choice whenever you need us.
Looking forward to the opportunity to serve you soonest, and really hope to present our work upon receive your contact.

Best Regards,
Wichai Khurewattanakul/ CEO
Email : wichai@ToppointGolf.com
Web site : ToppointGolf.com