[ArcheOS] Digest di ArcheOS, Volume 8, Numero 2

Fabio Gagliardi fga.gagliardi@gmail.com
Mer 12 Maggio 2010 15:31:21 CEST

Hi,
the two projects are very interesting.
But they seem to stop development or under recoding. Blender 2.5 will be
released soon and the old plug-in will no longer be compatible.
I think it would be better to wait for this change and see how the
development of these rendering engines evolves.